My meeting people mission is going quite well. After this month of trying to acquire friends that will lift me up, I have had the pleasure to get acquainted with a couple of Ukrainians that I hope will prove a huge help in my future during my time here. The word "new" has taken on a very positive and important meaning. It feels so great when I meet someone new that I know will be around as long as I make sure to keep him/her in close contact.
That is the beauty of this new friendship I have found in Tamara and Zhenya, two incredible Ukrainians that have made it their responsibility to educate youth about health. Even after just a few short meetings and days together, I know that I met special. If not for the educational inspiration that these two can offer me, I know that I met people that I can count on if I need help while living here.
New gifts, new friends, new moments, new days, new tools... all helping me figure out what I am doing here and forcing me to write into this blog something, well, new.
No comments:
Post a Comment