This weather is making me totally crazy. First it's beautiful and wonderful outside, and then stormy and windy, and then beautiful, and now rainy. And my whole body is taking it very harshly and it reminds me of this time when I was in Ukraine, and everything outside was just dictating my life. Rainy days were bad days, sunny days were great days, humid days were slow days, cold days were quick days.
Even as beautiful as the idea is, it can get really shaky when a bad day comes out of nowhere. What did I do to deserve the weather? Why couldn't I get some sun today? I think that even as the rain is coming down outside, I'm having a hard time focusing because it's like all my thoughts are melting and draining away.
I started up a few projects in my life, and hopefully this will just get me to be happier without a ton of distraction from Mr. Sun.
The end? No, a new beginning.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment