Monday, July 30, 2012

gear change

I am usually better about posting at least once a month, so before time slips and I miss July, I am going to just ramble for a minute.  I hope you don't mind.


Currently, I'm trying to get time to slow down and speed up, to get me home but to give me more room to get things done.  Almost ready to be done, but not quite there.


July has been a bit busy, but great - possibly one of the most rewarding, draining, lifting and challenging months of my service.  Every single moment was charged with things.  I am a bit sad to say goodbye to July because I feel like I did not give July a moment for reflection, and that is why I hardly wrote here.  In fact, hardly wrote anywhere.  My journal is lacking in thought, but is back to a travel log.  That is going to change tomorrow.


At the very least, I'm starting August right with a trip with two good friends, and a visit to another best friend.  Thank god for a home away from home away from home (can you guess?).  Expect pictures to flood next week.


And in honor of the months... enjoy this one:


No comments:

Post a Comment