I wonder about why I care about other people. What makes me so inclined to care about what other people are doing at any given moment? And when other people act a certain way, what makes my stomach turn or my heart ache? What makes my mouth curve? Do other people do the same about me? When I make a wrong move, or if I say something bad, do others wish I did something else? Our obsession with our friends' and family's actions, or even the actions of strangers, is sometimes unreal. Do I want everyone to act according to me, or do I want to act more like them? When my friend hurts his or her self, do I wish he or she made a different decision? And is it fair of me to judge?
Here are some things that I'm doing in the moment:
Homemade vareniky.
Shashlik barbecue.
Our picnic.
Mulberries for jam.
Strawberries for jam.

No comments:
Post a Comment